What I Read

“March 20: The Maze Runner” by andtara is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0

Hello everyone! Wellllllcome back! To the one and only….  Adam’s recent news blog! Yay! Woohooo! No? Okay.
Well, in this blog I’m going to share my book I’m reading. I’m reading  the book Maze Runner by James Dashner. I know some of you guys have read it but I haven’t. I’m too far so I can’t give you spoilers but I do know that this books is going to be good!

I highly suggest this book or if this is not your type, start reading Spy School, or Micheal Vey. Spy School was like, the first big series I read in 5th grade *sniff sniff* well I suggest to just pick up a book and read it! Most books that have tons and tons of pages usually are award winning books and usually in series so just pick up a book…

For example, I first read Harry Potter when I was in fourth grade and WOW I did not like the first book ….but now I read it again and I like it. I’m even on the Order of Phoenix!  I motivate myself by watching the movie at the end of the book. I love the books and movies. So give something to motivate yourself and then soon you don’t need anything; you will just fall in love with the book. For now just read!               C ya!

Adam

-signing off