Tree Books Process

Hello! Welcome back to Adam’s Recent News blog! Today we are going to be talking about! TREE BOOKS! Yay! Hooray! Huh? What is that? Well, the tree book is something that I created that has a wish list, salute to my roots writing, and when this is over poem. So let’s go back to the very first day. We were sitting in class and Mrs. Donnelly said to us, “We are doing a tree book project!” And then we first made the cover. We picked a big rectangle and got a small window cleaner thing and we got to paint and a plastic paper sheet and paint on the top of the covers and I used green which was very fun!

Then our next step, the paper folding, this was to put things in the middle of our book. Then there is the Akua ink. It was very fun we got leaves and painted them on a gel mat.

Then everything passed like a breeze. We glued, attached, glued, attached and we wrote things to put on our book. Then we finished. I was very proud of my book. Mrs. Donnelly said we would share it at the FRANK Gallery and that made me super excited to have my book in front of a gallery. I went to the FRANK Gallery to see mine and everyone’s books it was really fun and interesting. Go ahead, you should try it too.