Frances Dowell

“Jungle” by Accretion Disc is licensed underCC BY 2.0

Home

Hi! Welcome back! Lets start from the beginning the very first day. Today is the day we will learn we will be writing a story for a published author! We are so excited!

Then, a few weeks past we have made a story line for our characters and story. We will meet Frances Dowell soon to talk about the story.

This is it the big day todays the day we are meeting with the author we have no idea who she is. we joined the Microsoft teams call as a class and listened to her talk we. She taught us that there needs to be sticks and stones. You might think… WHA- WHAT IS THAT?!!? you might have your guesses or might not. Sticks and stones are… basically the literal meaning the stick problems are the smaller problems while the stone problems are the bigger problem mostly the main problem. Because you- you can’t really have a story without a bit of drama or conflict. It could even be a bug finding a piece of food! That will be a problem! Or a kid not finding his parents at a store that will also be a problem.

Then we put the info into the story and we perfected it and made it better. But! The first draft isn’t always your permanent one because I made a new story, and I know almost everyone made a new story because your story is limited to only your imagination and effort. So make sure you make good decisions. Because one day you might think it is the best story ever but then the next day there is a even better idea. So have a open mindset

Then, today was the final day, the big reveal, the end. We  finished our stories and we read a bit of our stories to the author and we get feedback everyone did really well! And it was fun! I am so happy and thankful we got this opportunity!

As I said your stories, characters, people, plot remember the limit is only your imagination. Thank you.

Home